Tuesday, June 21, 2011

COMPETITION TIME ENTRIES

WHEN i go to edit my "nav bar" it shows a "FOLLOW" button but when i look at what you are seeing on the blog , this button/device is not showing !

TO Those who have been frustrated in the past i apologise as it is beyond my control !

Register through the "FOLLOW BY EMAIL " and then we can see how to solve this problem ! Apparently those coming through this way are visible to me on my email account .

MEANWHILE i will try and find a better solution so as to get the results we are all seeking .

TRIED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE FOLLOWING from blogger "help" !

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=141483

Spent too much time getting nowhere as my "design " section does not have

POSTINGS SETTINGS LAYOUT headings but has the following headings:

POSTING COMMENTS SETTINGS DESIGN LAYOUT headings

Tried a variety of options w/out result

No comments:

Post a Comment